Water Damage to your Commercial Property?
Big or small businesses we help them all!
If your Venice Florida business or organization suffers from a water damage, your main goal after ensuring the safety of your employees and clients is to minimize the damage and get back in business as soon as possible. While a water damage can cause extensive loss to a business, there are several ways to reduce the amount of financial and physical losses.
- Be prepared! By establishing a plan of action in case your suffer a loss, most businesses can reduce the total financial and time loss. The SERVPRO ERP offers a quick and no-cost solution to help organizations be better prepared during a catastrophic event.
- Part of being prepared is knowing where your utility shutoffs are located at and that they are in working order. Do not keep this a secret, and make sure key personnel know where and how to turn off water and other utility shutoffs.
- Call for help! SERVPRO of Venice is available 24/7, 365 days a year to assist your business in case of a water damage. No matter what time of day or night, give us a call to have a fast response and start the drying and restoration process right away.
- Other steps you can take that will help: Place foil or wood blocks under wood furniture legs and carpets to avoid bleeding; turn on the HVAC system to help dehumidify the area; remove any objects you safely can from wet flooring.
No matter what type of business you have, our team at SERVPRO wants to help you get back open as quickly as possible. Give us a call or contact us.
Restoring Your Venice Florida Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Venice Florida Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at your Venice Florida commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Venice
SERVPRO of Venice specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CAI WEST FLORIDA CHAPTER
- MOGCI (Manager of Gulf Coast Inc.)
- Osprey Nokomis Chamber of Commerce
- Venice Area Board of Realtors
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month